Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Why'd you choose Xbox 360 over the other ...

I was just wondering why you guys chose Xbox over PS3 and Wii.Not hating because I love it.Why'd you choose Xbox 360 over the other ...
PS3 wasn't out.:D Why'd you choose Xbox 360 over the other ...
I have a wii and xbox 360 and getting a ps3 eventually.
bigger selection of games than PS3, also was a bit cheaper (although not after I got a 3-year warranty)
All about the games. PS3 still only has one game I'd really like to play (Little Big Planet), other than that I like Xbox's better. Better games + cheaper = win.
Bought a Wii and sold it because it was the biggest piece of **** I have ever bought. Then I needed a gaming fix above my PC so I got the 360 because of its solid library, great price, and amazing online. It is miles ahead of the other two consoles. I may get a PS3 but I am not too sure at this point.
PS3 wasn't out........and I thought hey why not!
I really just got it for gears and halo 3

No comments:

Post a Comment