Thursday, April 15, 2010

Has any recent game lived up to your exp ...

So far i get the feeling that ppl have been dissapointed with Fable 2,Far Cry 2, Saints Row 2, SW: TFU.Although still being good, they have not lived up to the hype according t what ive read on here.Im starting to wonder what the next game will be that wont live up to the hype?Fallout 3, Gears 2??Can anyone say that any of the games ive mentioned has lived up to there expectations?Has any recent game lived up to your exp ...
Dead Space and Far Cry 2 have exceeded my expectations:DHas any recent game lived up to your exp ...
[QUOTE=''R7_3'']Dead Space and Far Cry 2 have exceeded my expectations:D[/QUOTE]Yeah Dead space definitely exceeded my expectations.
Saints Row 2 and Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway (better than expected)
The only games that live up to the hype are the games that have no hype to begin with. It amazes me how susceptable to marketting the gaming community is.
Yea the majority of them have mainly because i try not to set my expectations to high for this very reason...........NHL 09 was the only one i hyped and It delivered.......I also wasn't let down by Fable 2 because i loved the original and all they did was build on it and stayed very very true to the fable niche
Mass Effect exceeded my expectations by far. I had little idea about it before playing, and was blown away by such a fantastic game.Assassin's Creed also exceeded my expectations, after initially disliking what I saw when it launched. Picked it up recently and really enjoyed it from start to finish.
Nothing recent, but I expect Fable 2 to match or surpass mine!
Fable 2 exceeded my expectations! Rock Band 2 and Madden 09 matched my expectations. While Final Fantasy 4 (DS) was below my expectations (couldn't get into).
Dead Space exceeded my expectations.
Tales of Vesperia far exceeded my expectations, I thought I'd play it once in about 38 hours like Symphonia and drop it, i'm at 51 hours and intend on a 2nd playthrough after I level up high enough for the FINAL FINAL boss ;)
I'm extremely happy with Fable 2, it hit my expectations exactly... but I didn't board the hype train 6 months early, so that helped.
[QUOTE=''seereno3'']Tales of Vesperia far exceeded my expectations, I thought I'd play it once in about 38 hours like Symphonia and drop it, i'm at 51 hours and intend on a 2nd playthrough after I level up high enough for the FINAL FINAL boss ;)[/QUOTE]You would play Tales of Vesperia again? I thought the game was great but I would never be able to play that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment