Thursday, April 15, 2010

if i get fable 2 and fallout will my fab ...

ok so i want to get both games. im getting fallout 3 for sure, but i also want fable. so my question is, should i get fable now. because im getting fallout next week. so will my fable experience fall short if i get it now, or should i just waitif i get fable 2 and fallout will my fab ...
No it won't fall short! :Dif i get fable 2 and fallout will my fab ...
see i was thinking the exact same thing... which is why im waiting for fall out 3 finishing that and then getting fable 2
Unless you do nothing but play Fable 2 until you finish it, you'll most likely have a problem :) That's why I'm waiting as well. Fallout 3 comes first, and then I'll get Fable 2 whenever.
Balance them out. I'll balance Fallout 3,Fable 2,and Tales of vesperia.
[QUOTE=''craigalan23'']Balance them out. I'll balance Fallout 3,Fable 2,and Tales of vesperia.[/QUOTE] Yup I'm amidst a balancing act of Fable 2, Dead Space, FIFA 09 and Fallout 3 will make this even trickier :)
yes they will, i have also anticipated this so I am only renting Fable 2 first for only 20-30 hours instead of Fallout which I will play for at least 50 hours
Yeah I'm torn between this too.. I have Fable and am loving it, but am not sure now if I should get Fallout 3 at launch, because it might distract me from Fable and detract from that experience... :/
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

No comments:

Post a Comment