Tuesday, April 13, 2010

If I buy a used 360 and it RROD's am I s ...

Or do I have to buy it brand new? If I buy a used 360 and it RROD's am I s ...
I think it will depend on the date of manufacture of the console you get. The RROD warranty was for 3 years, and meant to be from the date of purchase. Since you don't know when the console was first bought, the only date you can work from is the date of manufacture. Since the first ones were made in 2005, and we're near the end of 2008, some of the earliest ones are already running out of warranty.If you are thinking of buying a preowned 360 look at how much you are saving, and then think how much of a pain and expense it would be if that used console broke and couldn't be repaired for free. Personally I'd go for the new console and the peace of mind that you have a 1 year warranty against everything, and a fresh 3yr warranty against RROD.If I buy a used 360 and it RROD's am I s ...
Please discuss all broken 360 concerns here in the dedicated thread. Keeping the discussion all in one place keeps the forums more accessible for other topics. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment