Thursday, April 15, 2010

Far Cry 2 gets 8.5 here on GS!

So its great but not amazing, like Fable 2 I guessa bit disappointed but after the IGN scores I wasnt surprised Far Cry 2 gets 8.5 here on GS!
They got the same score, so that makes Fable 2 amazing? Anyway OXM gave Fable 2 a 9.5 so I'm going with them over Gamespot.Far Cry 2 gets 8.5 here on GS!
Great score. I can't wait to pick this game up.:D
[QUOTE=''grunt1096'']They got the same score, so that makes Fable 2 amazing? Anyway OXM gave Fable 2 a 9.5 so I'm going with them over Gamespot.[/QUOTE] well, thats what i thought he meant originally but then i thought about it and then i think he was calling far cry 2 not amazing, but amazing as fable 2.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
Stingy people, if it's not a ten it isn't worth buying like WTF?Look at the fallout from giving GTA4 a 10, something mediocre got such a high score now expectations are wonky.
Cant wait to pick up Far cry 2
[QUOTE=''Godofnerdyness'']OMG 8.5 IZ SUCH A BAD SCORE THE GAME IS ONLY WORTH RENTING NOW.God damn idiots, I don't think they know how to read the rating system. As you can clearly see, an 8.5 on Gamespot is ''great''. Yes, great. Not bad. Not mediocore. Not fair. Not just good. Great. A great game. Great games are great, not bad. Great great great.And even though I want Fable 2, I'll be buying Farcry 2 first as all my friends will also be buying it when we can, and we shall ride swampboats merrily around while setting fires across the jungle.[/QUOTE] preach on brother. Also about that last part, I already do that all the time with my buds xD
Since when is an 8.5 disappointing?!?!? An 8.5 is an amazing score! I already picked this one up. FAMAZING GAME Y'ALL.... LOL.
already got it. love it. my favorite game thus far. ill go by what i score it.
I preordered the game and I'm getting it tomorrow!
[QUOTE=''grunt1096'']They got the same score, so that makes Fable 2 amazing? Anyway OXM gave Fable 2 a 9.5 so I'm going with them over Gamespot.[/QUOTE] OXM is really, really generous with scores.
[QUOTE=''JohnnySN1P3R''] [QUOTE=''grunt1096'']They got the same score, so that makes Fable 2 amazing? Anyway OXM gave Fable 2 a 9.5 so I'm going with them over Gamespot.[/QUOTE] OXM is really, really generous with scores. [/QUOTE] really they gave dead space a 6
I am getting it tomorrow.
[QUOTE=''Anti-Venom'']Cant wait to pick up Far cry 2[/QUOTE]Hell yeah, ill be playing it all day 2morrow! hehe
I just watched the video review, and it looks even better then it did before. Fallout 3 still comes first for me though :P
no one is saying 8.5 is bad score, but i think like me, everyone thought that these games were going to be like GOTY worthy scores. I thought that these 2 games, espeacially fable 2, were going to be extraordinary, very unique games like gears of war and its cover system. I still will be pickong both up!:D
This is what happens when we try to compare two different games in two different genres with the same score.My first impression after reading the Fable 2 review was ''WOW, too short, should have been better!''After reading about Farcry 2, I was ''WOW, long game, should be fun''Yet both have the same score and both take about 30 hours to complete (single player only and if you do all the side quests in Fable).So long story short, I am not sure why I am disappointed in Fable yet a still excited about Farcry. Plus I tend to enjoy RPGs more than shooters.
I didnt enjoy this one and probably wont pick it up for awhile, even with the high reviews.. I dont trust GS reviews one bit.Ill get it when its price is super low.. or when i find it on ebay.. or ill rent it first.too many other games that appeal to me.
Meh if 8.5 is what Fable 2 deserves then based on the fun I'm having with Fable 2 Far Cry 2 is well worth getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment