Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fable 2: If you lose your character

If your character had around 200000 xp and u lost it all the easiest way to get it back on a new character is to get a high level friend to run you through the arena, doing so will get u all the xp u need to get back on track quickly!Fable 2: If you lose your character
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]Fable 2: If you lose your character
Can you access the arena at anytime and battle whenever you want?
you can once you reach that town but not until it's part of your main story. (not 100%)
[QUOTE=''phearx'']you can once you reach that town but not until it's part of your main story. (not 100%)[/QUOTE] Thank you for the response. Now i want this game 10 times more. The arena was my favorite part of the original Fable. I wanted to replay it just to fight in the arena.
What town is the arena in? I haven't found it.
If i lose my character? is there some kind of bug that has been erasing people's saves or something?
[QUOTE=''Eye_See'']If i lose my character? is there some kind of bug that has been erasing people's saves or something?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I can't remember what it was....

Also I thought your friend came in as a henchman aroudn the same level as you?

No comments:

Post a Comment