Sunday, April 11, 2010

Xbox Display setting ?

On Xbox 360 we all have the option to change our display setting according to our TV. I bought a HD TV and it did make a difference to the graphics but I would have liked more. My friends HD TV's look better. All ive changed since having a HD TV is flicked the switch on my xbox cable to HD and made the setting hight on HDTV Settings on my xbox. However I dont know which setting is best for my TV. The settings are; 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p. And my TV is an ORION HD Ready and the measurement from corner to corner of the screen is 19inch. Im not sure if you measre to the edge of the TV or to the edge of the screen.Im not sure if its the right thing but on the tape measure under the 19inches it said 480, but I dont know what measurement thats in or if thats relevant. So anyway please can somebody tell me what HDTV settings I need for my TV. Thankyou!Xbox Display setting ?
Sounds like you should go with 720pXbox Display setting ?
i think u should put the setting to 1080p it makes the games look good, its the best.to measure the tv u take it corner to corner diangole. my tv sony bravia 32'' only goes to 1080i which made a big difference from playing around with the settings.
yer i agree. by the way can some explain to me what the refernce level is on the display settings menu, cz its been bugging me a while. ive got a 40'' 1080p samsung, so which would be the best settin 4 me.
Thanks for replying so quickly but which is best. One of you says I should use 1080p and one says 720p. Which is it ?
[QUOTE=''gizmo12345'']Thanks for replying so quickly but which is best. One of you says I should use 1080p and one says 720p. Which is it ?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=''gizmo12345'']ORION HD Ready[/QUOTE]
I'm guessing from that that you should use 720p.

But try 1080p if that works use that if not then 720p
I think 1080P should work but i guess for the such small tv 720 would be better for you.
Im thinking your display set is 720p considering I just saw a tv just like that online:P
Go with 720p if your TV is that small.
I'd go with 720
Yeah if your tv is only 19'' I would go with 720p but if you want just play with all the settings and see what you like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment