Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fable 2 Question coop

on live if i join my other friends game will my character go over to his game or will i just be a default character and will i progress farthur in the game if i do stuff in his game or the same thing if my friend comes over to my gameFable 2 Question coop
It's the same as couch co-op. Someone has to be a henchman and you can only take gold and XP back to your own game.Fable 2 Question coop
i dont get what u just said..i mean is it like saints row 2 coop or what please describe it without henchman or whatever make it basic loll
If you go to his game, then you can bring your character, but you can't bring any wepons..or..something like that.You have to use what he's got. And the only thing you gain, is money. You can earn money in his world. And bring it back to yours when your done.Besides that, thats it.(I think I'm right. I don't have the game, but I've heard this in preveiws and reveiws and stuff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment