Thursday, April 15, 2010

Xbox 360 won't detect my Wireless Networ ...

Microsoft at it's finest. It happened once before, about two or three months ago, and it just randomly started working again. Well now it stopped when I got home froms chool. Whenever I run tests it just says Wireless Adapter: Disconnected. I tried connecting it again, same thing. Restarted my Xbox, same thing. Blew into it like a **** NES cartridge, which should be extinct by now, and it doesn't work. It's impossible to find help because there's no light at the back if it, it's just blank.Can anyone help me? If I wanted to pay 100$ for a piece of **** I would have shopped at Best Buy. Xbox 360 won't detect my Wireless Networ ...
Try a different USB port on the 360. If it isn't getting power it isn't gonna work.Xbox 360 won't detect my Wireless Networ ...
SHopping at BestBuy isnt going to get you any more or less quality products....The wireless router for the xbox360 there is the same as at any other store.Like the other person said, try another usb port. Or maybe just maybe you happen to have a defective router, OR maybe the console isnt recoginzing it due to bad usb ports altogether.Call Microsoft for help.
Grab some wood there bub im sure your not doing something right.
[QUOTE=''specialed'']SHopping at BestBuy isnt going to get you any more or less quality products....The wireless router for the xbox360 there is the same as at any other store.Like the other person said, try another usb port. Or maybe just maybe you happen to have a defective router, OR maybe the console isnt recoginzing it due to bad usb ports altogether.Call Microsoft for help.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I knew that, I was regarding Best Buy in general.I hope I don't have to contact Microsoft. I think I'd rather pay 100$ for another than call them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment