Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Have GEARS OF WAR 2!

Gears if war 2 is an amazing game that i recently obtained if you have any questions about it hit me upI Have GEARS OF WAR 2!
How did you get it?I Have GEARS OF WAR 2!
im not sure if i can speak about it on the forums =)
he obviously went to some local game store that isn't big and convinced them to sell it to him early. When I bought soul calibur 4 on opening day, they said they had been selling it for 3 days already.
[QUOTE=''flacracker173'']How did you get it?[/QUOTE] he downloaded the game online. he has a modded xbox. its been online for a couple of days now also faout 3 is out
Pics or it didn't happen.
[QUOTE=''xgamesagex'']im not sure if i can speak about it on the forums =)[/QUOTE] That was all I needed to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment