Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Questions about Far Cry 2 Multiplayer

So this is to the people who have Far cry 2. Is the multi-player any good, or is the community populatedd like anyone plays online ?? And how is the map-editor??

Can two people use a map editor at the same time, kind of like Halo's Forge system ?
Questions about Far Cry 2 Multiplayer
Anyone please?? This is ike the thing which is stoppin me from the buying the game right nowww, so I would like some opinnions PLEASEQuestions about Far Cry 2 Multiplayer
I personally think it sucks. terrible graphics and gameplay. COD4 ruined EVERY mp game for me! The single player is AWESOME though and the graphics are incredible........
lmaoo thanx for the opinion I know what yu meanCoD 4 and Counter-Strike ruined MP for all games now cause I expect TOO much
[QUOTE=''zaidpass''] lmaoo thanx for the opinion I know what yu meanCoD 4 and Counter-Strike ruined MP for all games now cause I expect TOO much [/QUOTE]ME TOO! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment