Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spiderman Web of Shadows

Looking for feedback on the game that was just released today, 21Oct2008.Spiderman Web of Shadows
BUMPSpiderman Web of Shadows
Yeah I went looking for the game at some stores near my house, but none of them had them :( I was pretty mad
[QUOTE=''Mcderby4'']Yeah I went looking for the game at some stores near my house, but none of them had them :( I was pretty mad[/QUOTE]
thats because for most places it ships today and stores get it tomorrow. Some people are lucky enough to get it today.
Dumb game, for babies
Doesnt look great, still waiting on a real good spiderman game
I'm disappointed!! 2008, the year of horrible Marvel games! First Iron Man, second Incredible Hulk, now Spiderman. I need the upcoming Ultimate Alliance 2 to take this bad taste out of my mouth.
[QUOTE=''XCyberForceX'']I'm disappointed!! 2008, the year of horrible Marvel games! First Iron Man, second Incredible Hulk, now Spiderman. I need the upcoming Ultimate Alliance 2 to take this bad taste out of my mouth.[/QUOTE]I know what you mean.''My final issue with this game is a major one -- not only do I not feel like Spider-Man when I play this game thanks to a weak story and redundant controls, Spider-Man doesn't feel like Spider-Man. In the beginning, MJ is calling out to Spider-Man but saying ''Peter'' even though she's in broad daylight with people around and then gives Spider-Man a birthday present in front of two paramedics. When Spidey's looking for MJ later on, he's screaming her name to people. When Spider-Man first encounters humans who are acting funky thanks to the symbiote, he throws them off the roof of a skyscraper and makes no attempt to save them even though it's revealed later that Tinkerer's sonic device will destroy the symbiotes and leave the hosts alive. So, we've got a Spider-Man who doesn't care about his secret identity and is killing civilians even when he's not under the black suit's influence. On top of that, Spidey has the whiniest voice I've ever heard for a hero. Seriously, it's like they told him to pretend he was 13... and that could be the case because, again, you'll have no idea what the context around this story is when you're playing. Is he in high school? Is he working for the Bugle? Is Aunt May alive?''That quote from the IGN review 5.7 score (I think) tells us the game isn't even good for Marvel fans that just want a Spider Man story.

No comments:

Post a Comment