Thursday, April 15, 2010

Who's getting EndWar now?

Well, having played the demo, I am defo going to get this, voice works so well. Anyone else share my views?Who's getting EndWar now?
down loading the demo now but dead space is awesome should have gotten a 9.5 or 10 then you got some really good games coming out probably wont buy this till theres nothing else out there.Who's getting EndWar now?
definitely waiting for a price drop. This game is awesome from what the demo showed me, so I'll be getting it, just not right now.
ill be getting it but have to buy fable 2 and fallout 3 1st
i've gotta wait for a dry spell. Too many other games coming out. Might pick it up on the same day as when HAWX comes out, and just grab both then :).
where exactly can i get the demo?
i am definatly getting it, have been keeping track of it since it was announced and is one of my most anticipated games of the next couple months.
[QUOTE=''spartanwrath'']where exactly can i get the demo?[/QUOTE] Xbox live marketplace
not my thing.
I played the beta and really enjoyed the game for a week or so then got bored. part of getting bored was do to frustration of whenever you would play online if someone leaves the game(just before losing) or gets disconnected you got no credit at all. with all the good games coming out its going to be a rental. If the problem above is still in the game i will probably send the game back the day i get it from gamefly.
I want it! I love RTS games and if the voice stuff works, I will enjoy it a lot on my big screen tv! :D
Nope. Demo made me not like it anymore.
I dl'ed the demo, but haven't gotten around to playing it yet...every time I get a chance, I jump right into dead space instead
[QUOTE=''joecow678'']I played the beta and really enjoyed the game for a week or so then got bored. part of getting bored was do to frustration of whenever you would play online if someone leaves the game(just before losing) or gets disconnected you got no credit at all. with all the good games coming out its going to be a rental. If the problem above is still in the game i will probably send the game back the day i get it from gamefly.[/QUOTE] well geting credit isent the reason we play games online. unless that really is the only reason you play games online.
well in endwar weather you win or lose you get money to use to upgrade\customise your units, which to me adds a lot to the game. over 50% of the games i was in ended up with me getting nothing, which can be very frustrating.Edit: meant to quote, this is a response to the above post
Well....I guess I could get it,I just had a little trouble with the communication control.
does it impact you negativly if you lose?
[QUOTE=''spartanwrath'']does it impact you negativly if you lose?[/QUOTE] no you get money even if you lose, you just get a loss on the leaderboard but if you quit you get nothing. They probably changed it so you still get money if people leave, I hope
no, but ther's a worldwide tracker that records the collective wins and losses of each faction
[QUOTE=''joecow678''][QUOTE=''spartanwrath''] does it impact you negativly if you lose?[/QUOTE] no you get money even if you lose, you just get a loss on the leaderboard but if you quit you get nothing. They probably changed it so you still get money if people leave, I hope [/QUOTE] yah it does sound like they could easily change that.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment