Thursday, April 15, 2010

MAss Effect Difficulty Level Achievement ...

I have a level 60 profile on Mass Effect, but I got there playing ont he easy mode. Now I want to play on the hardcore mode. Will I be able to create a new game using the same old high level profile, then just change the difficulty in game on Eden Prime to hardcore and still get the achievement?MAss Effect Difficulty Level Achievement ...
yes u can100% sureMAss Effect Difficulty Level Achievement ...
[QUOTE=''teobeo94'']yes u can100% sure[/QUOTE]Are you sure? Because I did a little more research and read that if you didn't select the difficulty while creating your profile, then you wouldn't get the achievement, even if you changed it the instant you landed on Eden Prime. The thing that confuses me though is that I never saw a screen, or a menu that came up during my new game profile selection, so I'm not sure how to change the difficulty before I even start the game.
As long as you change the difficulty before the end of Eden prime you will get the achievement
Ok, thanks.
If youre replaying your level 60 character, why not just set the difficulty to Insane?
I wasn't able to, I scrolled as far to the right as I could on the difficulty level, but there was no insane level, hardcore was the highest I had unlocked for some reason. I also have played through the game 5 times....
Yeah, you need to beat it on Hardcore to open up Insane. If you played it thru 5 times you just about got all the achievements, no?
[QUOTE=''g5velocity'']Yeah, you need to beat it on Hardcore to open up Insane. If you played it thru 5 times you just about got all the achievements, no?[/QUOTE]Oh thats right, I forgot about that. Its been awhile since Ive played.
[QUOTE=''g5velocity'']Yeah, you need to beat it on Hardcore to open up Insane. If you played it thru 5 times you just about got all the achievements, no?[/QUOTE]Almost all of them except for the ones you get for playing with different races as your allies. I only have the Turian and Alliance one for that. Also, neural shock and AI hacking I haven't gotten.
For hacking + neutral shock, just level your character up a bit and use them on the mako, it counts
[QUOTE=''JJpenguin'']For hacking + neutral shock, just level your character up a bit and use them on the mako, it counts[/QUOTE]really? lol i had no idea, thgouth i could only use them on enemies. I'll try it later when my xbox comes back from the repair facility for the second time in less than two days.
[QUOTE=''JJpenguin'']For hacking + neutral shock, just level your character up a bit and use them on the mako, it counts[/QUOTE]No.....its doesnt. Every other Bio/tech achievement can be gotten this way yes, but Hacking and Neural Shock achievements actually require targets to be unlocked.
yeah I'm pretty sure AI Hacking has to be used on 75 different targets, as reusing it on the same one doesn't count.As for changing the difficulty - do it ASAP, but definitely before touching the beacon on Eden Prime. Once you've done that don't change the difficulty again, or when you finish you won't get the Hardcore achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment