Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Saints Row 2 better or worse then the fi ...

Is saints row 2 better then the first or about the same? I thinking about getting it but wast sure how good it is or not. How do u guys like it?Saints Row 2 better or worse then the fi ...
IMHO I think it is better than the first one. Especially with the added co-op. Which I need to find people that actually play it without cheats enabled.Saints Row 2 better or worse then the fi ...
its better then the first and theres alot more to do in it.
me thinks this one is a lot better from what i have read. seems like a blast. i wanted to get it but chose Dead space over it.
much better than the first
Enjoying it more than GTAIV :/
I think it's way better then the first. I even like it better then GTAIV. Not that I didn't like GTA it's just the missions in this are more interesting and fun to play.
I haven't played Saints Row 2 but apparently it is a lot funner than the first and more exciting to play than GTA 4 :D
Like some of u yeah GTA 4 wasnt that great and yes some of the missions where kinda pointless. I was glad i was finished with that game. Saints Row 2 i guess is good from everything i heard and read. Might have to check it out. Thanks
SR2 is a lot better than the original.
This is good news! I enjoyed the first saints row so much I cant wait to get this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment