Thursday, April 15, 2010

nice to have a game away from the '' ...

Yeah it's another topic about fable 2. But besides loving Fable 1, one of the things that lead to me buying fable 2 (and loving it right now) was that all the other games were just more shooters to add to my collection of shooters...Fable 2 seemed to stand out as more original even if the concept isn't.What do you think? nice to have a game away from the '' ...
Yeah i always make sure to have 1 or 2 rpgs around because i need rpgs in my gaming hehe, not just always shooters is good forsure. Dont get me wrong i enjoy FPS alot, but RPGS are definatly my up there with FPS as my fav genre.nice to have a game away from the '' ...
yes i love shooters as much as the next guy but i really enjoy a good RPG with a good story rather than just, theres the enemy kill him and move on style. which is why i cant wait for fallout 3. i never really got into RPG games until the PS2 era or rather the Xbox era since im a fan of WRPG's but now i cant get enough of them.
me also like rpg and fps.
I like to shoot things.
I'm starting to hate shooters. Every shooter reminds me of the last one without much change. Fun for alittle bit but can't keep my attention for very long. I thihk i'm done with shooters for a while besides TF2. Rpgs are by far my favorite genre of games.
normally I go for the shooters because I can't stand using statistics in building my character stats. But fable is a more friendly RPG so I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment