Sunday, April 11, 2010

Playing oblivion drunk (hillarity ensues ...

http://digg.com/comedy/This_is_what_happens_when_you_play_Oblivion_drunkQuite amazing. Playing oblivion drunk (hillarity ensues ...
I bet its some 12 year old kid.Playing oblivion drunk (hillarity ensues ...
Those are just screen previews of what Fallout 3 is like.
lol nice
One time I played Halo 3 online when I was drunk and I actually did quite well.
LOL that is awesome. 1000 days in jail.
Reminds me of Monty Python's Holy Grail. When Lancelot goes into the castle and kills a bunch of people at the wedding lol. ''Sorry abot that. I just get carried away sometimes ya know.''
[QUOTE=''MyopicCanadian'']LOL that is awesome. 1000 days in jail.[/QUOTE] It definitely made me laugh, especially the Adoring Fan part. It does look setup though.
At long last the adoring fan got what was coming to him:P
thats funny i like the sword **** u up'' i thought that was funny.
Linkofy some one? -lazy to copy and paste-
lol, nice
That just made me laugh....a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment