Thursday, April 15, 2010

to those that have had red rings many ti ...

My xbox lasted so long and then in december it broke with e74 error. Now ive been plaiyng it since i got it back and it just broke again. I check the xbox site and it is out of warranty!So does this mean everyone thats had it break because of no fault of their own they have had to pay for it each time?? Please tell me im not looking in the right place and red rings are covered even out of warranty because this is insane!to those that have had red rings many ti ...
the system is covered for 3 years after the original purchase i thinkto those that have had red rings many ti ...
Yeah you should be covered for 3 Years.
mines broke 8 times in the last 3 years so they better change that
mine broke once from da red rings of death!!!!!!!!!!
covered for 3 years?? Mine broke once and i sent it in and now it says the warranty expired on 4/14/08, which is a few months back. The thing is i didnt buy it in april in fact i bought it 2 years ago.
[QUOTE=''ibanezdropd'']the system is covered for 3 years after the original purchase i think[/QUOTE]
I thought it was just the launch ones
once it gets RROD and you send it away your warranty is now 3 years at least thats what the girl from xbox told me!!:P
Im waiting on my 4th 360 from MS today to arrive. My launch 360 got 3RROD but I had no warranty. It lasted 8 whole months. I bought another one a couple months later...Sep28th..It lasted about a year or so...IT got RROD..I had a warranty this time...Got back a refurb...IT lasted a few months...then it wouldnt read discs any longer..I called MS support and asked about it...They were going to make me pay 99$ to get it fixed...I said NO WAY I was paying for a repaire on something that isnt my fault. I was very stern and stood my ground. I wasnt rude, but just stern...They said they would fix it for free...Give me a month or so of LIVE free...and extend the warranty on it another 3 months.As much as I hate MS this gen...I have to give props for fixing 360s for free if they get RROD and for fixing my 360 for free even though they didnt have to....I still doubt I will support them nextgen, but I do give props where props are due...Call them up and be stern with them...stand your ground....be nice but firm..
thank god mine only RROD once!! that was 3 weeks ago i have it back now and its louder than normal!! i use my bros 360 now!!
got my elite 2 months after it came out and its still going strong =)i might add i bought 2-3 years of warranty from best buy...in case it does die or get RROD,they make me send it in and they send back a gift card worth the full value...which is better than a fixed 360
yea its stupid as hell.my xbox broke back in sept and the problem that was wrong witht he xbox didint cover over the warranty. suppossibly the video card died. so now i pay 99. not another 2-3 weeks till i get my baby back. its been so long
mine has broke 2 times now but xbox said they would give 2 years extra warranty but i only got 6 months. but i still like my 360.
Microsoft seems to be very disorganized in the way they handle the Red Rings these days.Lets hope they fix the problem permanently soon.
If you guys ever get sick of e74, rrod, or weird colors just cut a hole the size of a standerd pc fan, and rig up to a 12volt power supply, and you will not repeat will not ever have to worry about heat getting to your 360, however it will look pretty stupid but it works for me going on 2 years 8)
my big cousin just turned mine on to watch a dvd and i just got the 3 red lights for the2nd and i have also had a broken disc tray for 5 months and had to use the universal remote to open it
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment