Thursday, April 15, 2010

pro vs arcade

My bro took his 360 with him to college, so im stuck without one and i need to buy one for fable and rockband 2.I was wondering if the arcade or pro is a better buy. The hardrive part is no problem since i can buy one off of my buddy for 30$(20gb). And I have a extra mic from him alsoSo i was wondering if i have those 2 things, is there any real point to buying a pro if i have both those? Money is an issue to me (sort of) i have 280$ so not enough for a pro, but enough for the arcade.pro vs arcade
Well in your situation i would go with the arcade.pro vs arcade
I have a 20g HDD and I wish it were bigger. I'd recommend just getting the Pro for two reasons. 60gigger and warranty coverage. You are only $20 away from the Pro. You also would end up with a wired controller if you went with the Arcade. That kinda sucks.
I'd still be tempted by the new Pro. You get 60GB instead of 20GB, and while 20 is enough for now, we have yet to see how much space game installations will take that is coming in the November 19th update.Also by getting the Pro, the warranty will cover the HDD as well

No comments:

Post a Comment