Thursday, April 15, 2010

Gear of war 2 Co-op

hey looking for people who want to play GOW2 co-op when it comes out. Im looking for hardcore players to play on the highest difficulty. you must have a mic though.also if you want to beat the GOW1 co-op before GOW2 comes out thats awesome. Gear of war 2 Co-op
i'm down. my GT is Killyou X add me. i need another XBL card though. ill be getting 1 tomorowGear of war 2 Co-op
i'll join GT is Black t3k
for sure i'll, play. But im also looking for serious gamers with this game. we'll play through the hardest difficulty first then play the next difficulty we unlock. if thats ok with you add me GT: aaman4567 (if we all like each other maybe we can all play multiplayer together :p ) oh and i'd love to play gears one again before 2.
Blackt3k your gamertag doesn't exist, and Killyou X is there a space between the you and X?
you sent me a friend request right?
horde or story?? or all co-op??
Yo guys , hit me up . I'l join up GT: KvP IB U LL ii
[QUOTE=''olpfan'']Blackt3k your gamertag doesn't exist, and Killyou X is there a space between the you and X?[/QUOTE]yes
[QUOTE=''olpfan''] hey looking for people who want to play GOW2 co-op when it comes out. Im looking for hardcore players to play on the highest difficulty. you must have a mic though. also if you want to beat the GOW1 co-op before GOW2 comes out thats awesome. [/QUOTE] Ill be playing it on day one and i only play Gears on hardcore or insane :D
Gears of war was so dang easy to beat on Insane, The hardest part about insane was the Exploded wrenches (awful) and the most of all, RAAM (He was really hard) besides that ''the game gotten so easy since your doing the same thing over and over again. Also, why you need an CO-OP person to play this game really? Im not being disrespect but this game is just an Excuse from COD 2 Veteran. Anyway if you want my gamertag then it's Xtix123. If you need help then send me Friend request OK.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Rated R Superstar Edge is the best in WWE
''horde or story?? or all co-op??''Well i want to beat the co-op first, then ill probably be playing online mulitplayer.And to answer Xtix123 I like playing co-op.And ya aaman i sent you a friends request.
I would also like to play the hardest mode first, but I only played Gears 1 a little bit so I might slow you down, I ll quit if I do, just tell me if I am.
Yo, add me on live I'm so in.
[QUOTE=''olpfan''] ''horde or story?? or all co-op??''Well i want to beat the co-op first, then ill probably be playing online mulitplayer.And to answer Xtix123 I like playing co-op.And ya aaman i sent you a friends request. [/QUOTE]I know man i love playing CO-OP to, but Gears of war was just to easy that you could beat it by yourself but oh well it's all about Opinions. Anyway man tell me what's your gamertag first because their wheir lots of messages on my Gamertag today. Thanks for the respect and im sorry for the disrespect from that last message, I just got home from Football practice.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Rated R Superstar Edge is the best in WWE

No comments:

Post a Comment