Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Should I Do The Ole' Switcharoo?

I have a PS3 with Socom Confrontation, SH:H, COD4, MGS4, Dead Space, and GTA4. I miss Xbox Live and my friends on there...Should I Do The Ole' Switcharoo?
[QUOTE=''iHustle_iPlay'']I have a PS3 with Socom Confrontation, SH:H, COD4, MGS4, Dead Space, and GTA4. I miss Xbox Live and my friends on there...[/QUOTE] yep, come back to the dark side. Its where are the cool kids are. Should I Do The Ole' Switcharoo?
Seriously lol, Im just afraid of another RROD.
*shrugz* if you have a job just wait a few weeks and save up for the 360. This way you can play Fable 2 / GeOW 2 AND LBP / MGS4 :)Otherwise best thing to do is look at the exclusives and make a decision. I'd personally say go 360, you alrdy love Live :D
PePersonally, I think you should just stick with the PS3 now that you have it. I mean, you already had your 360 and got rid of it, and you could buy a new one if you wanted but then you will be constantly torn over which version of a game to buy for multiplats, and it will take more money for two systems than just one. If you get rid of the PS3, you may turn around and kick yourself again like you did with the 360. So, just have some commitment to your PS3.
With all the recent price drops a new 360 costs less than a Wii, and half what a PS3 costs. I can't see the price getting much lower, and many of the reliability issues have been ironed out with the latest hardware
its hard to commit to something that is so boring...
From a non-fan boy perspective, i think you should side with the 360 if what you are looking for is online play with your friends. Especially with the new features that will be coming out on Nov. 19, Xbox live might be more fun then actually hanging out with your friends... i dont know how i feel about that jsut yet
I honestly dont see the big deal of LBP...and MGS4 is kinda old to me now...okay, real old, its a collectors item to me now. lol But I want to see if you think the PS3 is good besides the Blu ray, which I never have you used cuz idc bout it lol
I honestly dont see the big deal of LBP...and MGS4 is kinda old to me now...okay, real old, its a collectors item to me now. lol But I want to see if you think the PS3 is good besides the Blu ray, which I never have you used cuz idc bout it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment