Thursday, April 15, 2010

Far Cry 2 or Dead Space

I know that this seems like a really wonky and odd thread...but I really need to make a decision. I have $65. for ONE game. And I have narrowed it down to Far Cry 2 and Dead Space. Yes, they are entirely different but please Read.I want Far Cry 2 because of its insanely good graphics and shoot em up gameplay which I like. But I am worried that the game will get old very fast do to repetitiveness in combat and story. Also the map editor looks cool but i dont even know if its on 360. This also got good reviews as well. I love shooters but I dont want to make the same mistake that I did with Mercs 2.I want Dead Space for its extrememly immersive and terrifying gameplay. I love action horror games the same as FPS. But Dead Space looks so unique and exciting and Fresh! The story is also fantastic. But on the contrary, I think that once I beat the rather short 12 hour campaign...I will get bored and be bored again. It also got amazing reviews!I know this is a rather odd vs topic but I can only get one untill Christmas and I really want to make the right choiuce. Please help! ThanksEDIT: I would appreciate it if you guys could also include reasons why. And if you have played BOTH, please give a reason why.Far Cry 2 or Dead Space
dead space all the way feller.Far Cry 2 or Dead Space
Hands down Far Cry2. Dead space looks like it would be a great movie , but a game with zero multiplayer is like a cake without frosting. Get Far Cry 2 you wont be sorry.
Far cry 2 you will get more value out of it Dead space only has a singleplayer, and you can pick it up later for a cheaper once it price drops.
Dead Space is amazing but Far Cry 2 has more replay value with the online play
i say Dead Space, but i havn't actually played FarCry 2 yet.
Rent Dead Space. It's a very short game. It has 12 levels which you can beat in less than ten hours. I'm on my second play through right now (on fourth level) and I still haven't hit the ten hour mark on medium difficulty. It is very fun while it lasts, but it is also pretty repetitive because of all the backtracking you do. I don't want to make it seem like it's a bad game, but unless you are a huge fan of survival horror games and plan on playing it over and over again, rent it.



Far Cry 2 seems like it has much more replay value, but I haven't played it so I can't comment on it.
get Far Cry 2 and rent Dead Space if you can only buy one game til Christmas
Far cry 2. Dead space is a LOT shorter
I liked both of them. but I like Far Cry 2 more :D
Check out my review of Dead Space in my blog.Iunno about Far Cry 2.
FarCry2Reason: Multiplayer
far cry 2, my latest topic explains my thoughts on these games too. i just like it better for the replay value of it. its so high.
Please check out the 360 Game Recommendation thread. It's a sticky just for this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment