Thursday, April 15, 2010

Connecting my 360 to my Laptop

I've connected my Xbox 360 directly to my laptop using an ethernet cable. I have Windows XP SP2 and WMP 11, but when I go into media sharing, it shows the 360 as an unknown device. I allow it anyways, but my 360 can't get connect to my laptop, and I have no idea what to do. Any suggestions?Connecting my 360 to my Laptop
You need to set up your laptop as a lan. Go into the control panel and go into Network and internet conections. Then use the setup wizard to set up your laptop as a main hub lan. Then make sure your Local area connection on your connect tab is turned on. Then just run the ethernet cable between your 360 and ethernet port on your laptop and you're all set. I ran my XBL off my laptop for months and it worked great.Connecting my 360 to my Laptop
I'm getting a ''Limited or no connectivity'' for the two, and that's what's causing me problems. Any suggestions for fixing that?

No comments:

Post a Comment