Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Can't connect to xbox live. Please help!

I haven't been on live for a few days, but decided to get back online again.
I couldn't, so I tested my connection.
All pass, except Xbox Live test.

I asked around if XBOX LIVE is down today, but it's not.
I got to hear about secure network etc., but I don't believe that's the case, since I went online just a few days ago!
A friend joked about me getting banned, but I doubt I got banned. I didn't do anything wrong.
Afterwards, he joked about my account getting deleted for not being online for a few days, which is obviously false.

And it ended with the suspicion of my account getting stolen, but that's unlikely too, since the last time I've played online, was a long time ago and there's no reason for anyone to hack me. Never log in at the site either. E-mail and password etc. are saved on my 360, so I never have to re-enter them.

What could be the problem?
Can't connect to xbox live. Please help!
Whoa, it seems I asked the same question precisely one year ago.
That was because of an update, however.
Can't connect to xbox live. Please help!
Same happened with me. Got disconnected from a halo 3 match and then I couldn't connect, fails at the xbl stage...Guess it's an xbl problem... maybe.
I can't either. I've tried resetting my router, and reinstalling my wirelesse connector.I'm having trouble logging into my gamercard on XBox.com and Bungie.net too.
Just viewed a cached thread when I googled it on some forum. Since it fails at the XBL Stage, it most definately is a problem with the live servers.
I've been able to connect again. :D
I'm also in the UK but haven't had any Xbox Live issues all evening. My router disconnected randomly, but it does that sometimes, and I got straight back online and on Live.
server issues, it happens to me sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment