Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fable 2 coop does it work yet?

Does the coop for fable 2 work yet or do i hav to wait a week until it start to be activeFable 2 coop does it work yet?
worked from day one the patch is already out and workingFable 2 coop does it work yet?
[QUOTE=''DreadlordKillz'']worked from day one the patch is already out and working[/QUOTE] I havent tried yet...but by ''patch'' do you mean it lets me join a buddy using my own character and not some halfass generic model, no shared camera, ill keep all my stuff and what not?
[QUOTE=''Kryo-Genik''][QUOTE=''DreadlordKillz'']worked from day one the patch is already out and working[/QUOTE] I havent tried yet...but by ''patch'' do you mean it lets me join a buddy using my own character and not some halfass generic model, no shared camera, ill keep all my stuff and what not?[/QUOTE] no u can't use ur own chracter.... the only thing that returns to u is the xp and the money u get. which sucks imo u have to use a pre made chracter share a camera fight whcih way u want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment