Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shipping question - About the box?

When my 360 broke last year, the process to get it fixed was pretty straightforward. MSoft sends you a box with all the necessary padding and packaging you need and you send it on its way back. This time, when I called in six days ago, I had a lot of trouble understanding the tech support woman's accent but just assumed the process was the same. What's confusing me is the box to package my broken 360 in still hasn't arrived. I checked my spam folder and found a couple of emails regarding shipping, which are very oddly worded but seem to indirectly hint that I need to supply the box and package the 360 myself. Is this a new change to the repair system? If so, will Microsoft not repair my 360 if the console isn't perfectly packaged (tight plastic bag and everything they gave me last time)?

No comments:

Post a Comment