Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fable 2(chest in cave)

For those of you who rushed to the stores right when they opened like me:) I was wondering If anyone has gone this far into game(less than 1 hour:P) and reached this chest just outside of the teleport gate that brings you back to bower lake. When i go to open that chest it says(from what i can remember) go to www.fable2.com to receive something about your ancestors and I'm guessing that means some stuff from fable 1 or it is the gold from fable 2 pub games I don't but If anyone has got that far can they help me please.Fable 2(chest in cave)
If you go to that website and play their little arcade game, and watch the interactive video a few time you can get up to 5 prizes...A Chicken suit, a bottle of pink dye, an expression book, a hero doll, and a lionhead tattoo. Then I guess if you are logged on at that point in the game, you will get that stuff...can't wait to play it tonight!Fable 2(chest in cave)
Yeah i did all those mini games before the game came out. When i got to the chest, everything was already in it.
1) The video is so lame2) You have to click at various parts of it to have it continue (interactive, see? fable designers are so kewl), so you can't just let is run.3) The ''prizes'' are more lame than the video4) You cannot claim the prizes unless you sign up for a Windows Live ID and attach your gamertagIn short, save your time and keep doing what you've been waiting to do--play an XBox 360 game. Is Peter Molytard going senile or something? The next time you tantalize me out of a game I paid $60 to play on a console to get online on a computer, it better freaking be better than that crap I just suffered through. I know you're trying to just find one tiny little thing you can lay claim to that's more impressive than something the guys over at Bethesda have already done, but this little hack wasn't it. There's always Fable 3.
[QUOTE=''digeratess'']1) The video is so lame2) You have to click at various parts of it to have it continue (interactive, see? fable designers are so kewl), so you can't just let is run.3) The ''prizes'' are more lame than the video4) You cannot claim the prizes unless you sign up for a Windows Live ID and attach your gamertagIn short, save your time and keep doing what you've been waiting to do--play an XBox 360 game. Is Peter Molytard going senile or something? The next time you tantalize me out of a game I paid $60 to play on a console to get online on a computer, it better freaking be better than that crap I just suffered through. I know you're trying to just find one tiny little thing you can lay claim to that's more impressive than something the guys over at Bethesda have already done, but this little hack wasn't it. There's always Fable 3. [/QUOTE]I found it quite amusing, must people find something negative about everything? The game is amazing and your precious 10 minutes it took to go through the little interactive video wasn't really wasted. If you went through it, obviously you had nothing better to do. Seriously stop complaining about this game already.
Wow, I was really hoping that chest would have something epic... But a chicken suit and some pink dye? What a waste of time.
In my chest I got the spartan suit and energy sword :D
If you got the limited edition game you would get a spartan suit and energy sword in the chest plus the other stuff if you took part in those little games.
Ya, I played the online games (Heros Tale and Chicken Kicker)The prizes that I won in that game appeared in this chest.
[QUOTE=''insomniac_loser'']If you got the limited edition game you would get a spartan suit and energy sword in the chest plus the other stuff if you took part in those little games. [/QUOTE]what games?
Mmmmhmmm, am I the only person who completed the f'ing games and then was denied when I tried to claim my prizes? 1st night: Hark! An error doth approach! Prizes denied2nd, 3rd nights that I tried: Enter your date of birth! (and home-brethren, believe me I am old enough) Nay! Nay! Nay! Thine entrace has been denied young (!) squire. Wow. Kinda bummed me out. If that chicken suit is exclusive to the people that were lucky enough to play a WORKING mini-game, well, I've had it with high-concept Euro-trash games. And yeah, if gimmicks, especially non-working gimmicks, are what I get for buying into the hype, then I agree: Bethesda is the be-all end-all in action RPG.

No comments:

Post a Comment